Sunday, April 15, 2007

Don't Click It.

I realize this one was already blogged on... but I don't care because I want to do it too.

I thought this site was pretty interesting. I must admit that I was very confused when I first entered the site and was caught clicking. But, I did get the hang of it eventually and it was pretty fun. I don't know if it is something I would want to do on a regular basis, but it is something to think about. What would I do if suddenly my mouse was wrapped up with one of those pokey things? Probably cry after getting poked quite a few times, but after that it would be something that I would get used to... just like every other piece of technology that has come my way. But that leads me to the question: are we creating technology, or is technology creating us? Kind of scary to think about.

I really liked the fact that the site had just about everything you would need to know... the history of clicking, how to not click, why to not click, and all that jazz. It even had tons of fun examples, I'm sure I could have been entertained for hours if I didn't have homework to do. But I especially liked the mouse tutor. the first test (catching the little white balls while avoiding the scary hands) took me forever to pass. It made me mad. The second one (the maze) was eassssssy! the third (the spiders) was simple enough, I'm just too tired to be quick ebough to keep those icky spiders off those por people. But I got a professional score any way (after trying 5 times).

Hooray!!! I am done with all 10 of mine now!!!

No comments: